With Connect, you have access to your corporate directory, enabling you to reach key colleagues or anyone in your company from your mobile phone. Connect allows you to create Contact Groups. These might represent groups of users you frequently contact. For example, you could create a group of contacts that represents people in a project team.
How do I create a contact group?
- To create a contact group, select Groups from the menu.
- Then tap the Plus icon.
- Enter the name of the group and then tap Create. The group will now appear in the Groups list.
- To add a contact to a group, tap the group from the Groups list and then tap the Plus icon.
- Search the contacts in the search field and tap the contact to add to the group. Continue this step until all desired participants are in the group.
- Once a contact group has been created, you can initiate group chat sessions or make an announcement to the group.
Note: Individual contacts can be part of multiple contact groups.